Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The library now provides wireless and mobile printing for laptops, tablets, and smartphones. This service is available from any internet connected device inside or outside of the library as long as you are connected to the library's Wi-Fi. There are two ways you can access the service:
- Web Portal, through your device's internet browser
- Mobile App for Android devices
You will only be able to print at the branch where you are located.
Web Portal Method
Available printers at all of our library locations have a unique web portal and web address. You can upload documents or photos via the individual portals for printing.
- Have your items downloaded and readily available on your device
- Make sure you are logged into the library's Wi-Fi
- Open the library's website. Click on "Mobile Printing" link at the bottom of the page
- Select the link for the library location where you would like to print
- Click on the "I AGREE" button at the bottom of the page
- Select either the Black and White or Color printer at that location
- Browse for the file that you would like to print
- Click "Upload File"
- Click on the Click here to print your file displayed at the bottom of the page
- Click to agree to the price. This is a suggested price. We ask that you pay what you can.
- Make a note of your PRINT JOB ID. You will need this to pick up your print.
- Your documents will be available from the Public Print Release Terminal at the library you selected.
You can also install the mobile printing app on your Android device!